Walk-a-Payung 2018 & Family Carnival
An Umbrella Walk in aid of SLE Patients
Date: Sunday, 23 September 2018
Venue: Central Park, 1 Utama, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Route: About 3km
TO CREATE PUBLIC AWARENESS OF SLE
• Because SLE patients have to avoid the sun.
• To encourage SLE patients & their family to contribute towards a Medication Fund for needy SLE patients.
HOW YOU CAN JOIN
• Register here and donate a minimum of RM50. Please bank in your donation to "Persatuan SLE Malaysia" at CIMB Bank account no.: 80-0340655-8 or Maybank account no.: 5140-1155-5411. Email your bank in slip or online transaction details to
or whatsapp to +6011 1061 7672, stating your full name and I.C. number. We will email you your e-receipt/voucher to collect your Walk-a-Payung t-shirt, umbrella and goodie bag.
• Register here and donate a minimum of RM50 via CIMB Clicks or MEPS FPX at the CIMB Cares – PSLEM donation page. Please print out the ePayment Acknowledgement, scan and email to
or whatsapp to +60 11-1061 7672. Please make sure the Reference No., your name and amount is clear. We will email you your e-receipt/voucher to collect your Walk-a-Payung t-shirt, umbrella and goodie bag.
• Companies that donate a minimum of RM1,000 will be invited to send your company team to walk with your corporate t-shirts and banner. Donations to Persatuan SLE Malaysia are tax deductible.
WHAT YOU WILL GET
Participants will be eligible for:
• Free health checks
• Walk-a-Payung t-shirt
• Walk-a-Payung umbrella
• Goodie bag
• Lucky draw prizes
7.00am Registration for Walk-a-Payung 2018 starts. Light breakfast provided. Enjoy Free Health Checks by Thomson Hospital and free consultation by our doctors. Visit the merchants, game booths, food trucks and children's playground.
7.30am Warming up exercises by physiotherapists.
8.00am Arrival of YB Jamaliah Jamaluddin, ADUN Bandar Utama.
8.05am Welcome remarks by Persatuan SLE Malaysia's President Dr. Heselynn Hussein.
8.10am Remarks by YB Jamaliah Jamaluddin.
8.20am Cheque Presentations
8.40am Walk-a-Payung flags off.
9.00am Walk finishes. Walkers collect goodie bags.
Music by Stomp Sound & Light. Emcee will announce : where to look for answers SLE Quiz, offers by merchants, lucky draw prizes.
9.10am Magic Show by Bubbles the Clown. Free balloons for children.
9.30am Timeless numbers by Lakota Band
10.00am "Bandar Utama Kids Got Talent" Competition.
11.00am SLE Quiz- win prizes!
11.15am Music Medley by Lakota Band
11.45am Lucky draw
Walk-a-Payung 2018 Rules & Regulations
1. There is no age limit for participation in Walk-a-Payung 2018. Individuals below the age of 18 on 23 September 2018 must obtain the consent of their parents or guardian.Children below the age of 12 on 23 September 2018 can join in to walk with their parents for free.
2. All Walk-a-Payung 2018 monies must be received by Persatuan SLE Malaysia’s office on or before 5.30pm, 21 September 2018 at: 3rd floor, Bangunan Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah, 16, Jalan Utara 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: 03-7957 7672 Fax: 03-7957 0407 E-mail:
Click here for location map.
3. Walk-a-Payung T-shirts can be collected at Persatuan SLE Malaysia's office on Sat, 15 Sept & Sun, 16 Sept 2018, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Note: Cash donations to Persatuan SLE Malaysia are tax exempted under Section 44 (6),Income Tax Act, 1967 (Ruj: LHDN.01/35/42/51/179-6.4646, No. Warta Kerajaan: 9991). Tax exemption receipts will be posted to donors of RM50 and above.